- Welcome to Royal Thread Artsy terms and conditions of use. These Terms and Conditions apply to use of the website at www.royalthreadartsy.com (hereafter referred to as “RTA website”). You agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions by accessing the website and/or placing an order of purchase of any products listed on the RTA website. Regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or place an order with us, you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions on visiting the website.
- You can access most of the pages of the website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the website are only accessible after registration by the visitor.
- Please read and familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions and if you do not accept them, please do not use the website
- NOTE: This document constitutes an “electronic record” under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures
- In these Terms and Conditions, and in the context of a registered user or where the context so requires, the term ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website, or is browsing the website without registration
- You accept that Royal Thread Artsy has the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you and consequently you agree to review these terms and conditions periodically and/or prior to each online visit or purchase from the RTA website. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the RTA website which will override these terms and conditions to that extent only. In that event, the other terms and conditions herein shall remain in full force. If you do not wish to accept any such expressly designated legal notices and conditions, you should discontinue the usage of the RTA website.
- You agree that in no event shall Royal Thread Artsy be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the RTA website or for the delay or inability to use the website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through the RTA website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the RTA website, whether based on contract or strict liability or any other law or otherwise.
Registration & Other Obligations
- As a new Registered User, these Terms and Conditions shall be effective and binding upon your ‘acceptance’. ‘Acceptance’ shall mean your affirmative action in filling your registration data and clicking on the ‘continue button’ as provided on the registration page. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not fill up your registration data or click “continue” on the Registration page.
document that can be found on the RTA website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password.
- You agree to provide accurate, true and completely updated information of yourself as requested by Royal Thread Artsy at the time of registration and/or from time to time. Should you provide any data or information which Royal Thread Artsy has reason to believe to be false, inaccurate or incomplete, Royal Thread Artsy shall have the right to terminate or suspend your account/membership and deny you access to the RTA website.
- In using the website you agree that you will not :
- omit, delete, forge or misrepresent information;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- engage in any activities intended to withhold or cloak identity or contact information;
- send harassing and/or threatening messages to Royal Thread Artsy;
- post excessive responses to interactive features or functions of this Site or
- engage in ‘flooding’, i.e., ICMP flooding and mail bombing (sending large amounts of email repeatedly to the Royal Thread Artsy email address)
- You agree that you are responsible for your own communication and that you will not post, disseminate or transmit any content that :
- infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right including, but not limited to, using third-party material which is the subject matter of copyright, without appropriate permission and using or distributing third-party information protected as a trade secret in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- you do not have the right to disseminate or transmit under law, or contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- contains personally identifiable information belonging to minors.
- posts, disseminates or transmits any worm, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs on the RTA website;
- attempts to penetrate security measures of the web site, service or obtain or bypass user ID / passwords.
- You shall use the website only if you are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor and if you wish to purchase products through the RTA website you may do so through your legal guardian or parents who have registered themselves as Registered Users of the website. Royal Thread Artsy reserves the right to terminate your membership without assigning any reasons.
Your Online Order/Payment
- You accept that upon ordering products online from the RTA website you are deemed to have placed an order with Royal Thread Artsy for purchase of the specified products. You recognize that you can purchase products through the RTA website only through your membership account and all online payments will be accepted only through valid and authorized credit/ debit cards. The website secure server software (SSL) technology will encrypt all registered data, including your name, address, credit/ debit (“Card”) details and telephone numbers and ensure 100% safety in the online transactions you make on the website.
- During the process of purchase on the website, you will be appropriately guided through various stages from choosing your products to confirmation of your payment and purchased items. A Maximum Retail Price(MRP) is displayed in relation to each product on the RTA website and is inclusive of all applicable taxes at the current rates and is correct at the time of entering the information into the system.
- Royal Thread Artsy reserves the right to refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at its sole discretion. Royal Thread Artsy shall not be liable to you or any third party for withdrawing / adding / changing any products on the RTA website.
- RTA will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Once you have made a valid online purchase of products from the website, Royal Thread Artsy will thereafter transmit a confirmation email to your registered email address informing you of the scheduled date of delivery of your Rugs.
- Royal Thread Artsy will deliver your purchased Rugs to your doorstep, normally upto 3 weeks from the date of placing the Purchase Order on the website and realization of purchase order amount. If your premises are located within a gated and/or high rise complex, then you agree to make available adequate arrangements for smooth carriage by the carrier from such main gate of the complex to your doorstep irrespective of the floor of your premises. You agree to ensure that access is suitable for the delivery of the Rugs to your desired location. Royal Thread Artsy will not accept cancellation by you at the time of delivery on the ground that access to your desired location is not possible (e.g. doorway too small, insufficient space to maneuver the Rugs through the premises, road inaccessible to delivery van, etc.), subject to your general right of cancellation under the cancellation clause. Before ordering, you are under an obligation to ensure that there is adequate room to take your purchased Rugs through any doorways and windows of your premises, taking note of any restricted passageways, stairs and awkward turns.
- Royal Thread Artsy will make every effort to carry out deliveries on the given date. The delivery date given to you is an estimate given in good faith. If Royal Thread Artsy finds subsequently that the estimate is inaccurate, Royal Thread Artsy will endeavour to inform you using the registered contact numbers and/or email address from your registered data.
- If your purchased Rugs remains at Royal Thread Artsy warehouse for more than one week during which time you fail to accept delivery/re-delivery (despite Royal Thread Artsy having contacted you to do so), Royal Thread Artsy reserves the right to cancel your order and retain up to 25% of the order value.
- All purchases of Rugs by you from the website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. You agree that the title to such purchased goods shall pass on to you once the goods are delivered by Royal Thread Artsy to the carrier for delivery to your doorstep. You agree that the carrier of the purchased goods to your premises shall be your agent.
Short Delivery, Defective Goods Or Damaged Goods
- At the time of delivery, you should carry out a visual inspection of the Rugs before signing to declare that you have received your goods in good condition. To protect your interest, any claim made by you concerning short delivery and/or damaged and/or defective Rugs found on delivery, or concerning damaged or defective goods found at a later date, but not later than 7(seven) days from the date of delivery, must be notified to the customer care department of Royal Thread Artsy by e mail at email@example.com or by phone on +91 80056 82830. Royal Thread Artsy does not accept any claims for damage caused by you at any time.
- Royal Thread Artsy does not warrant to cover the effects of normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident, movement, abuse or neglect of the purchased Rugs within your premises.
- Each product purchased by you online is sold subject to its Product Description. Royal Thread Artsy will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products displayed on the RTA website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. Although the RTA website is kept as up to date as possible, information including Product Description, appearing on the website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
- Royal Thread Artsy reserves the right to withdraw any products from the RTA website at any time and/ or remove or edit any materials/ pages or content on the RTA website.
- Actual colors may be a little different from images on the web due to the photography limitations and different screen settings of Computers/ Mobiles.
- You agree that your use of the RTA website for any purpose such as, but not limited to, sending communication via email or otherwise, information or data, constitutes communication with Royal Thread Artsy via electronic records and you consent to receive communication via electronic records from Royal Thread Artsy periodically or as and when required. You accept that communication by Royal Thread Artsy through courier, post or electronic means constitutes proper service of notice or electronic records.
- Ganga Harsh is the exclusive proprietor of the trademark “Royal Thread Artsy” as well as its stylized logo script of the letters “Royal Thread Artsy” having a unique color combination (referred to as “the trademark”) as depicted on the website and in other material. Royal Thread Artsy is in the process of registering the trademark under the Trade Marks Act, 1999 in various classes. Royal Thread Artsy also has the exclusive copyright on the designs of the products sold by it. Any person / organization using the trademark illegally or without due authorization, or any other mark which may be deceptively similar to the trademark or any other intellectual property owned by Royal Thread Artsy shall be proceeded with in accordance with law and such legal action may entail criminal and/or civil proceedings in the Competent Courts.
- Royal Thread Artsy is the exclusive proprietor/owner of the copyright of the design, layout, content and software of the website and all printed material including, but not limited to, brochures, fliers etc. and any infringement and/or unauthorized use thereof will be vigorously dealt with in accordance with the law.
- The information contained in the RTA website is only for your general information about Royal Thread Artsy. It does not constitute advice and you should not rely upon such information for making/ refraining from making any decision.
- Royal Thread Artsy hereby excludes any warranty, either express or implied, as to the correctness, completeness, timeliness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose of the RTA website or any of its contents.
- By accessing the website you agree that Royal Thread Artsy will not be liable for any direct/indirect or consequential loss, damages or compensation arising from the use of the information and material contained in the RTA website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links for/from the RTA website.
- Any dispute relating to any of these terms and conditions, or any transaction of purchase conducted by you though the RTA website shall be submitted to sole arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The sole arbitrator shall be appointed by Royal Thread Artsy. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on you as a decree of a court of law. The jurisdiction and venue for arbitration shall be at Uttar Pradesh, India only.
- If any clause (or part of a clause) of this agreement is found by any Court or Authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall continue to subsist and remain in force.
- By accessing this website you agree that only the Courts in Uttar Pradesh, India shall have the jurisdiction to entertain any suit or other proceedings by or against Royal Thread Artsy.