- We are devoted to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors at Royal Thread Artsy (RTA). This Privacy Statement describes what happens to any personal information that visitors provide to us or that we collect during their visit to our website. RTA maintains the right to amend and change this policy at any time. We at RTA may collect and use the following data about its website visitors in the course of operating and maintaining the website:
- Information about how you used our site, such as the pages you visited and the resources you used. Traffic data, location data, and other communication data are examples of this type of data.
- Information submitted by the visitor willingly.
- Any information supplied to RTA during any type of communication
If cookies are used, they will be downloaded when a visitor clicks on ads on the RTA website. Information Collected from Visitors RTA collects information from its website visitors in order to provide and improve its services. RTA may also use the information for one or more of the following purposes: – To respond to a visitor’s request for information about RTA products or services.
- To provide information about other products that the visitor might be interested in. Additional information will be shared only if the visitor has given their explicit agreement to receive it.
- To keep you up to date on any updates to the RTA website, services, products, or company information.
- RTA may send details of similar goods or services, as well as other goods and services, to consumers who have previously purchased goods or services from RTA.
- Where the visitor’s approval has been given in advance, RTA may allow chosen third parties to use the visitor’s data to provide information about unrelated goods and services that the visitor might be interested in. Where such consent has been given, the visitor has the right to withdraw it at any time.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may send you information about similar goods or services, as well as other goods and services. We may allow select third parties to use your data with your consent to offer you with information about unrelated goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you if you have given your consent in advance. You have the right to revoke your consent at any moment if you have given it.
Storing Personal Data
- If we sell any or all our business
- Where RTA will be legally required by law for any disclosures
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
- On occasion, RTA’s website will feature links to third-party websites. By providing the link, RTA is not endorsing or endorsing the site’s policy on visitor privacy. Before transmitting any personal information to any third-party websites, the visitor should read their privacy policies.
You don't have permission to register.Log In